What would you like to see on this blog?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well...It happened

My baby girl is gone. Ensconced in Virginia, far from home.I still can't think about it for very long without tearing up, but I will adjust, or so they tell me. At least her boyfriend Fletch is there with her. He seems to really love her and take care of her....at least he better if he knows whats good for him!!! lol I even went and got my nails done today, without my Becca, it was different I felt really lonely, even tho Chris was with me. He tries, bless his heart, but he's just not a girl. Although I really am glad I have him to accompany me, it's better than going alone. So Lee a.k.a. DH and I are readying for a mini vacation to Charleston, SC for 4 days. We're leaving Monday. We're going on a haunted harbor cruise! Wonder if I'll meet any roguish pirates out on the high seas? Nahh probably not. We also plan to do a little haunting ourselves, of the french Quarter and would love to see some of the beautiful Manor homes in the area. We'll spend some time at the beach and the aquarium, eat some really good seafood and take LOTS of great pictures. Since I found an 8 megapixel digital camera at the fair, the pictures should be awesome. Provided of course that I can learn how to use it without any kind of instruction book...not my best thing I must say. But I shall try.
     

On another tangent I want to plant a winter garden, but haven't a clue what might grow in the winter in NC.
If you have any ideas...please pas them along!!!!  Food and or  flowers, all comers welcome.
I've also been knitting and doing some crocheting. and when we return from out trip I PROMISE I will post pics of some of my art work. Till then
Please take care of yourselves and each other, in fact go hug someone you wouldn't usually hug, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment