What would you like to see on this blog?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tomorrow

I can't wait for tomorrow!! DH and I are going to see Mary Poppins tomorrow night at the Belk theater, a Really nice local venue. So now I'm trying to figure out what to wear.  A dress or skirt and blouse I guess.  
I am SOOOOOO ready for Fall to be here, along with it's cooler weather and beautiful colors, living on the East coast it's still a treat for my eyes every year when the leaves turn, I even love the way they crinkle under your feet!  California, just doesn't do that I'm afraid. Don't get me wrong, I still love Cal. I always will but it is awfully pretty here.SO hopefully in the next day or two I'll get the pics of my first project posted. It's a little Owl pin I made for Fall. I'm just waiting for DH to take the pics for me...then to show me HOW to post them LOL . OK talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment