What would you like to see on this blog?

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

That time of year

Well, the tree is up thanks to DH, the house and yard are decorated and almost all our gifts are bought or made.(I know I can't believe it either) and now it's truly a time to be happy and feel the love and Joy that family brings.   I think, that during the holidays we all try just a little bit harder to over look other peoples foibles and the small irritants of day to day life. Or at least we should. 
This year however I find myself with less family because my younger sister disowned me, told me a bunch of lies about mt Dad's final months and then made it so I can't even contact her. Great way for a 41 year old to act right? Still it does make me sad, partially because it's this time of year and partly just because I'm rapidly running out of family!! {sigh} Ah well, there's nothing I can do about it so I hereby resolve not to think about it and not to let it bother me. This is my Favorite time of the year and dang it I intend to enjoy it!!!!!
     I guess I should run now, I do still have a lot of wrapping and packing and sending to do!! Till next time 
               HO HO HO        Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment