What would you like to see on this blog?

Monday, September 6, 2010

HELLO

Ok, So here's the deal, I know almost Nothing about computer's and have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm gonna do it anyway, or at least try to do it anyway. So I'm a wife, Mom, friend, daughter, sister, aunt and ersatz artist, I'm also technically disabled (Not that my country cares about that by way of disability payments to which they said a resounding NO) I try to do many different kinds of art including,but not limited to, knitting, drawing painting, paper crafts, stained glass, mosaics and sewing. Also I like up-cycling crafts. I love to read, watch movies go to craft fairs and carnivals, museums of all kinds and many other activities enjoyed by other "normal" people. Some people think I'm pretty funny, my kids DO NOT think so.I also like to write, poetry mostly but also some very short stories. OK SO what am I gonna blog about? I have NO idea....yet. But we'll figure it out,  together. If there is anything you want to hear about leave me a comment, and I'll try. Please keep it clean tho' ok? Alright I guess that's enough for now ya'll soon

No comments:

Post a Comment